:) Currently playing 'Let that be enough' by Switchfoot and Jars of Clay on repeat on my itunes. Don't really recall how i got Switchfoot's 'The beautiful letdown' in my itunes library, but it made me curious about them since they have a song playing on radio and i happen to also catch a glimpse of their album at MPH the other day. So my curiosity brought me to download some of their songs, just to have a taste of their songs so i can buy the albums later if i like their stuff (cool out James if you read this! *haha* not trying to pirate my way through!) :) 'Let that be enough' is one of those songs and i simply enjoy it to bits! It's so soothing, calm, warm and engaging. I can imagine a video for this song. It's the type of song that gives me that 'awww' feeling for some strange reason, and makes me remember my childhood, or toddler-hood, makes me lumpy in the throat and wanna shoot a home video of my future children and editing the video using this song as the soundtrack :) But that's just how the song makes me feel, the lyrics have no connotation to how i feel. I think the lyrics are meaningful too, and to me, it's about someone's cry out to God. Anyhow, their stuff's pretty good and i am kinda sold. I guess i have to put their albums on my currently growing list of 'CDs i wanna buy' *rolls eyes* Where do i find the dough to fund this...*sigh* :)
--- If anyone is interested in the words of the beautiful song, the lyrics are available on the internet. I rather not cut and paste it here in case i get in trouble for it! *grins* I recommend a read AND a listen at least! ---
1 comment:
You're right. The song is amazing.....
Post a Comment