Thursday, May 19, 2005

Back again

windsofchange

Yesterday's early worship practice was great! It's always going to be a fun and energetic affair when Pastor Sivin, James and myself are on deck. God blessed us with gifts to play music and I guess we always come together and just play well together. I also feel that we connect on a musical level, hence the band chemistry. All in all, we just want to serve God at 110%. Worship this Sunday is going to be fun and exciting!

As always, we have our prayer meeting after worship practice; where we sit and listen to each others' sharings, talk about what's happening in the world, as well as pray for anything, everything and for each other.

Yesterday, while in a prayerful mode, it suddenly hit me that I'm so thankful to God for bringing me back. This time, back to an environment that I've been very accustomed to - and that it's the Church environment. I do all I can on a daily basis, to ensure that God is the center of my life, the driving force behind everything that I say and do. Of course, I'm not perfect; but my heart is set for Him. Last week, we didn't have Life Group and last Sunday, I was out of town on a job so I didn't attend service. It's not long that I was away but I somehow felt a great miss, and it was simply wonderful to be back at the Life Group on Wednesday, and practice today. Being close to God means so much, and it really fills my heart.

I now look forward to Sunday, again...

=)

2 comments:

Sivin Kit said...

suddenly an urge to form a band with james and you and import a bassist. kind of a acoustic thing with liturgy, and alterntive worship forms, etc. May ask you and James to join me for a talk with the KL Wesley methodist.

Chin Hor said...

Sounds very interesting! I was excited when you suggested forming a band with you and James =) And I don't mind joining you for the talk, it's about time I joined you for something after not being able to so many times.