
I know the pictures aren't great, and they do look bland because I didn't treat them on photoshop but I've uploaded them to point out just how beautiful photographs look especially in the sunny mornings, and especially when there is natural sunlight.
On my last Thursday or Friday in Melbourne, I took a morning walk in the chilly climate, to Brunswick Street from the city. Brunswick Street is on the fringe of the city and I had to walk through Carlton Gardens, my favourite gardens in the city. It was such a 'lousy', cloud and gloomy morning; and none of the photographs I took could look nice. There's nothing better than a photograph with blue skies and nice morning sunlight hitting right on the object you're pointing that camera at =) So I had to settle for the first photo of that tree on my way to Brunswick Street.
After a few hours at Brunswick Street, I headed back to the city on foot and passed by the garden again with the bright afternoon sunshine above my head and fairly clear blue skies. I thought I'd have a go with the photo of the tree again and true enough, I had a much better picture than the first one I took =)
1 comment:
cool mate :-)
Post a Comment