Thursday, March 22, 2007

Little treats

It's a wonderful feeling everytime I get to hear Little E call me 'Godpapa', which is still a rarity. I think I've only heard her call me that twice, the 2nd time was on Sunday.

For months now, it's been difficult to get near her or to carry her or to hug her. But she's been more receptive of late, maybe she's grown a bit more and thanks to Sivin and May Chin's 'training', perhaps as she grows she knows who I am even more now :)

I helped her bring that big pillow to her little hang out place she created for herself in church, and we both hopped onto it (ok, she hopped; I just laid down :P) and she put the biggest smile on my face when she looked at me in the eye and said, "Godpapa..". It was a nice half-a-day spent with her..

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

yr god-daughter really likes the care bears series...her big kok-ko too!

Chin Hor said...

:) I'm glad she does. Knew that'd make a great gift for her. Glad 'ah boy' gets to share it too.

Unknown said...

So sweeeeeet!