Tuesday, February 08, 2005
Lights out
Since completing secondary school, I've had to watch so many of my friends go abroad to further their education or some other reason. I've been here this whole time and I guess it's sad when some of your best friends are all not here. Had the chance to at least meet Emma after a while of not seeing that woman since graduation. But it's not fun saying bye to your friends and I had to say that to her briefly after meeting again and had to say bye to 3 of my closest friends - Benny, Tersh & Kylie, all gone to Australia. Australia sucks! *haha* No, I guess it doesn't. But...*sigh* On a lighter note, check out those pictures of Benny and the effects! =)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)








6 comments:
hey.
its been ages, and yet that face has yet to change. prob only sprouting hair on the scalp.
=)
Yvonne? Which Yvonne is this? Sorry.. Sprouting hair is better than sprouting none!
I am always blown away by the depth of the folks at BLC, folks like you, thinking, feeling people who, at a relatively young age show so much maturity.
Jedibaba??? Thank you, but urm...who are you? I don't know any jedibaba :D
Aiya didn't you detect the preachy tone? I the guest preacher you featured in the Waiting Room lah. :)
Baba - From Penang
Jedi - Knight for Christ wannabe
Oh...jedibaba...you must be the Mr. Tan Soo Inn :) *bows* Welcome...
Post a Comment