Tuesday, September 13, 2005

Fireset

fireset
This beautiful sunset was worth freezing my behind for; for over an hour at St. Kilda beach, at the end of an extremely beautiful day. As the sun set, the clouds began to form like flames to a fire. I took a tram (one of only 3 times during my 3 week stay in Melbourne) to Port Melbourne, which is just as beautiful; and walked for approx 5km or more to St. Kilda. I had a field day snapping photos all day long!

I think I'll try and put up the best pictures I took in Melbourne, up on the blog, one by one or in small batches. We'll see, according to what I'm writing about.

2 comments:

Kitty Cheng said...

Yes it's a gorgeous photo of St Kilda :-)

Anonymous said...

welcome back!!
that sunset really looks like it was worth all the waiting in the world!