
"God is present, even in His absence".
I found this to be very powerful. We overlook the fact that God is ALWAYS by our side, just because we do not 'see Him' or 'feel Him'. And during moments of pitch black darkness, during the slumps and downside of things, we can trust that Jesus will be there to touch us on our shoulders, take our hand and guide us back into the light.
3 comments:
I like this alot..:) A very mysterious feel..
I wanted a photo of real darkness, at a dark place. But I had to make do by Photoshop-ing an existing photo =D I just made it dark, and I kinda like it because it is dark, jaded in some way, but there is light on the side, indicating room for God to be there to help..
Highly texturised and full of secrets/meanings/hidden agenda's/ and power... nice nice... the area which is lit just speaks for itself man.... *grin*
Post a Comment