Prior to today, I haven't blogged for about 2 weeks. A couple of people asked me why, and if I was busy romancing away. Are you kidding me? I don't even think there was time for that. And no, I've just been too fed up, tired or lazy to blog by the time I even had time to (late at night usually). I think I found sleep a better alternative to occupy my time. Now there are around 8 new entries, all up. Knock yourselves out =P
REUNION - FTV Gang - Are you bums out there? =)
There was a time, just over 2 years ago, that a group of us hung out almost every single day on end, before, during and after college; a bunch of Film & Video enthusiasts. Well, none of us were really film experts or anything, but we enjoyed hanging out, working on each others' short films and being there for each other. It was a fun fellowship. We had some great times, great times.
Where are we today? Work life has really changed most of us. The ones not included in this list, well, they're still in college, good for them =) I don't think any of us really lost the knack for film or doing indie flicks, it's probably not a priority right now. We all have our own reasons. Whatever it is, I feel it's time we all had a get-together! I know some of you read this blog, so spread the word.
As with tradition (=P), I'll initiate this gathering and you guys help make it happen ok? I miss those times we went for movies, on preview nights or on opening nights; and the times we went out to eat, went for yee sang, and shot short films at all sorts of locations; some scary even! So, here's a list of who I remember to part of this little fellowship:
1.Myself 2.Michelle 3.Joy 4.Mien 5.Yu Ming 6.Alfred Loh 7.Clarice 8.Bridget 9.Chut Liang 10.Jonathan Yap 11.James Tan 12.Eugene 13.Li Wai 14.Amy Lim
Those who are part of this gang and not on the list, well, you do know you ain't in the stinkin' country right? =D Benny and Alfred Pang, we wish you fools were here! A few on the list werent always with us, but you guys are very much a part of us now! =) If I've missed anyone out, just msg, call me or leave a comment and let me know. I need confirmations and volunteers to arrange this reunion =)

Arise...Lord Vader! Man...I'm so psyched and cannot wait to watch Revenge of the Sith! A friend of mine is so kind to be giving me tickets to watch the preview. Wonder when that's gonna be *grins*
3 comments:
Hey,
You always take the first step to gather this bunch of people.. Thank you!!count on me brother..can't wait to meet the FTV bunch..
I am available at anytime and anywhere (Sounds familiar to you..)
SEI FEI HAM!!!! FEI HEM FEI HEM!!! go for gathering without me...nvm!!!! nolah....just kidding...hope you guys enjoy the gathering man!! i REALLY REALLY wish i could join you guys in for this gathering...YAM SENG!!!! ;D
hi, wow, ok prob should add John Goh in. hmm alfred loh also in, heahah cool! the more the merrier eh.
Post a Comment